Age: 20 years old
Place of birth: Volda, Norway
Even though I'm only 20 years old, I've been through a lot. I've moved a lot, traveled a lot and done a lot. I love learning and meeting new people. On my blog you will not only read about my jewelry-making adventures, but also about me and my life.
A few facts about me (let me know if you'd like to know more about anything below, and I'll gladly answer :) )
- I'm 20 years old. (as of April 23rd :) )
- I've always loved creating things.
- Creating things makes me really happy and gives me a purpose.
- I've always wanted to become an author.
- I live in Trondheim, Norway.
- I grew up in Dubai and Singapore.
- Family is extremely important to me.
- I've broken both wrists 3 times.
- I broke my own nose, by accident.
- I've had a nose job since I broke my nose. (NOT recommended - I would rather have a crooked nose!!!)
- I've broken my tail bone 3 times (not recommended)
- When I broke my tail bone I had to sit on a doughnut.
- Even though I'm 100% Norwegian, I consider my first language to be English.
- I prefer private schools to public schools.
- I LOVE ladybugs!!
- I love running.
- I love reading.
- I love writing.
- I loooove writing poems. My best poems are written in 10 minutes. I call them my ten-minute-wonders.
- Two of my poems have been published in two anthologies.
- I've written a children's book that I'm trying to get published.
- I want to live in Los Angeles some day.
- My birthday is on the 23rd of April and I'm obsessed with the number 23. (not because of the movie... I thought of it first.)
- If I could have any pet in the world, it would be a turtle that could walk around in my house! :) We nearly got one a few years ago.. but after discovering that they attract rats.. it was a no no. :(
- I've played the violin since I was 4 years old. I'm on a break now, which makes me really sad.
- I'm learning Spanish, and I think it's a beautiful language!
- Katrine is pronounced Katrina in English, as the 'e' isn't silent in Norwegian.
- I get really mad when someone calls me Katrin
- I rarely get mad. So if I get mad at you... it's definitely deserved.
Be sure to check back here for more facts about me.. and keep reading my blog :)
Thanks for stopping by! And don't hesitate to contact me if you want to be my friend :)