Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Current Playlist




Do you remember my post from a while back? I wrote about how music isimportant for happiness? Well, I listen to a lot of music and it’s a sort of therapy for me. I find comfort in the lyrics, and I feel like the music is a companion. A best friend that will listen to me, yet give me exactly what I need.

I thought I’d share some of my current favourites. They’re perfect to chill to or to dance along to.


Taro – Alt-J(∆)



In No Time – Mutemath (Pierce Fulton Remix)



Carried Away – Passion Pit (Ryan Riot Remix)



Animal – Neon Trees




Sweetest Thing – U2




I Want You – Kings of Leon



Rebel Beat – The Goo Goo Dolls



Fans – Kings of Leon


Demons – Imagine Dragons



Get Lucky (Ft. Pharell Williams) – Daft Punk



Let Her Go – Passenger


On Top of the World – Imagine Dragons



Colours – Grouplove



I Got A Soul But I’m Not A Soldier – The Killers




Pumped Up Kicks – Foster The People

What are some of your favourite songs?

Have you heard any of these before? Which are your faves?

PS. Don't forget! FREE SHIPPING on all products until 22nd July! Read more about it here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...