Saturday, August 4, 2012

Making Fruit Fun {lots of fancy fruity recipes!}





I've found sooo many yummy recipes on pinterest! A few that have caught my attention have been the ones featuring fruit. The recipes are really clever, and make me crave fruit whenever I look at them! They look fancy, but I think the recipes are simple enough to do :) They would be perfect for a party!!

They say that children are more likely to eat fruit when the fruit is cut up into pieces. Well, I bet they'd eat these fruity dishes as well (maybe even rather than the plain old cut up pieces of fruit?) !

Enjoy these fruitastic pins! ;)



The above photo doesn't include fruit. However, you can switch the caviar with a blackberry or raspberry!






Source: skirt.com via Katrine on Pinterest








For the above recipe, you could maybe switch out the Prosecco with some water or sprite (to make it kid friendly) and switch the rose petals with some strawberries or raspberries - the possibilities are endless!





What are some of your favorite fruity pins?
Have you tried any of these?

Are you on pinterest? Leave your username and I'll follow you :) Follow me here.

And don't forget to enter the giveaway!!

Katrine :)

Linking up here.

3 comments:

S. said...

oh, lovely ideas!!

Sympathy Flowers said...

They all look so summery and beautiful! I especial like the srawberry meringues!

Jayse said...

Great ideas! Can't wait to try these.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...