Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Addicted to Bracelets {Let's Accessorize!}




I've gotten an addiction. 
I can't stop making or wearing bracelets!!
They're so much fun and make me happy! I love bracelets with special messages or images (such as hearts).

I made the one above a while back. It's a brown leather bow bracelet! I've made lots of these, which you can see pictures of here. Would you like to see these in the store? I can't make up my mind, plus they're hard to photograph! Let me know what you think :)


The bracelet above is a friendship bracelet I made for myself. The pattern is hearts and I think it's sooo cute.. I can't stop wearing it :) Would you like to see this in the shop? Let me know :) We can be bffs ;)



I made the 3 bracelets to the left. My bff made the beaded one. And the "HEART" bracelet is a Nike bracelet. I love mixing and matching the colours :)



Above is another pic of the heart bracelet. It doesn't show off the pretty blue colour of the hearts. They're more turquoise than the picture shows.



And lastely, my 3 bracelets from Nike that read CONFIDENCE, DESIRE and HEART. I'm also wearing a pink LIVESTRONG bracelet. I found these in a drawer a few weeks ago. I got them when we lived in Dubai, and I was so happy to find them - I had to wear them straightaway! :) They also remind me to be confident and listen to my heart's desire, which I really like :)

Well, this is what I've been wearing (well, not only that haha) lately :)


So whatcha think? Which bracelets do you like the best?
What's your favourite accessory? (Mine vary, but I looove accessorizing!!!)
Would you like to see any of the bracelets I made in the store?
Let me know in the comments please :)


I'm linking up over herehere and here.

If you're a new visitor, please be sure to leave a comment saying hi with a link to your blog, or other social network sites, and I'll be sure to visit/ follow you too! Also please follow the blog/ me via GFC, twitterFacebook, instagram (@thegentleflower), pinterest :) Let's be friends! :D (And ps. a new giveaway will be posted tomorrow - a beautiful necklace :D)

xx Katrine

6 comments:

Sheena Rae said...

Love that bow bracelet and all the stuff in your shop! Thanks for dropping by the blog!


Sheena @ A Girl's Guide to Retail Therapy

Unapologetically Quirky said...

The bow bracelet its the best. :) CUTE!

I like necklaces best for accessories. They don't get in the way of things like to do with my hands (like bracelets and rings do), and I don't have pierced ears. :)

Love ya, girl! Keep up the creativity!

~Jo

Stephanie @ Henry Happened said...

I'm a huge fan of bracelets, too! The ones you made are adorable!

Unapologetically Quirky said...

You've been tagged! -- http://be-thou-my-vision.blogspot.com/2012/08/in-response-to-tag-i-heart-summer.html

~Jo <3

Ashley said...

My current jewerly obsession is rings! They just make the day, and every outfit better!

Ashley @ busygirlbigdreams.blogspot.com

Katrine said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting ladies!

I love rings and necklaces too. All jewelry is good for me.. they improve both your outfit and mood - at least my mood ;) I always feel much better when I accessorize :D

Thanks for sharing :)
Katrine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...