Friday, June 15, 2012

Celebrate The Gentle Flower's Etsy Shop Turning One {with a huge SALE}




On June 13th one year had passed since we opened our Etsy store! 

I can't believe it's already been ONE YEAR! Wow. So much has happened in this short amount of time! We'll be taking a trip down memory lane later, but first, let's share what's in it for YOU...

This calls for celebrations, and therefore ALL items in our shop are currently 20% off!!! This sale starts TODAY and lasts until June 20th (1pm, Oslo time).


This sale also celebrates me graduating high school.
I've completed all my exams, and all that's left is the graduation ceremony on June 20th. I can't wait! (I will blog about all of this later, so be sure to come back.)


I hope all of you are enjoying what summer has to offer! ;)

And hurry up and grab some goodies while they're still available ;)

  - Katrine :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...