Sunday, February 20, 2011

Katrine's 2011 New Year's Resolutions for The Gentle Flower

1. Blog as much as possible. Now that I've started an online store, I will also be using my blog to write about other things than what I'm making. My goal is to blog at least 3 times a week.

2. Write DIY posts.

3. Get more traffic and sell more jewelry!
 (Psst I made my first online sale on 27th January 2011 :D I am so happy!!)

4. Make additions to The Gentle Flower. I'm working on some new ideas that you will see in the store soon! :) I will also be experimenting with more media and materials... stay tuned!

5. Participate in at least 1 or more fairs.

6. Try to get a shop to sell my products. (---If you have a shop and would like to sell my products - or know of a shop looking for products (like mine) they can sell, please contact me! :D---)

7. Get my children's book published!!!

PS. I've purchased iPhone 4 so be prepared to see some posts that I will post directly from my phone :) I'm really excited!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...