Monday, June 14, 2010

Give Me a Ring

Here is another ring I have made. It is blue, a bit glittery, has blue beads and a silver butterfly which are all arranged nicely on a metal plate on a ring.




I haven't mentioned earlier that if you would like to buy anything you see in a post, just comment below the post and I will contact you. We can arrange something, and you can buy it. I will now start posting prices for each item.

If you would like to buy a similiar ring to this one (as this is my personal one) comment below. 

Price: 75 NOK or 12 USD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This ring is beautiful:)
If I had'nt bought this beautiful dress today I would totally consider buying it!!
I also liked the other things you made, like the turtle and the bearrings.:)

Katrine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katrine said...

Thank you so much, I really appreciate the feedback <3<3
And the dress was beautiful :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...